Featured Post

The blog, its history, and its purpose:

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Yep it is probably time I started using this thing again ...

Seriously it has been THAT long since my last blog post?
OMG!

So a ton has happened in life and clearly I decided to just stop writing in this thing long ago. Maybe I should change that now ... but to what degree? I mean it is public and for most things personal but allowed in the public (never dies ever) category I use Facebook. I mean who doesn't use Facebook these days to share far more than they probably should with the world? For other things I have an old school leather bound paper journal. That is the good stuff of course, stuff that would NEVER be posted here without serious editing and likely in the form of something purely fictional to the regular passers by. And then there is the writing projects, of which I am int he midst of trying to finish my second novel (far too many years in the works by now) and occasionally do a little work on a "tween novel" that was also started years ago and sort of put down and picked up half a dozen times already. I work on that one when I inspiration strikes me but suspect it will never really be finished for publication. Sad truth, most of the writing I have done over the last 5 years has been in code, as in web development languages like JavaScript, HTML, AngularJs, and now React. It happens to the best of us I guess ... but maybe I can find time to get back here and type up entries once in a while that are not geared toward fellow web developers who might find my latest creation useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment