Featured Post

The blog, its history, and its purpose:

Thursday, December 19, 2002

So much to do so little time!

Imagine my surprise when I typed my name into Google and landed smack dab on an ex-girlfriends page of Q&A. Apparently I was not only a friend she lost to something other than death, but I was also her first love. Can that be right? I'm not sure what we had could be classified as love; infatuation sure, but love? I guess it was different for her than it was for me, must have been if I was her first love. Our relationship was difficult at best. I was so happy to have someone pay attention to me, and validate my feelings toward women, that I guess I didn't realize what I was feeling was far from what love should be. But then again I was only 17, what the hell did I know about love?

Interesting Libby, never thought I would ever find you on the net and certainly not with me listed as your first love. At least you admit that you fucked up, that's a start. Might be some sort of friendship possibilities there, I'll have to think about it and talk it over with Jen before we even attempt to go down that road again!

No comments:

Post a Comment